Friday 3 October 2014

THIS WEEK IN PICTURES


Oh what a busy week this has been! I've pretty much been up to no good in kitchen everyday much to my mothers amusement, it all started with making a cheeky banana loaf cake that turned out really rather well (recipe coming soon!). I also tried my hand at a bit of sugar craft in making a camera cake for my Dad and a pretty rose that is for another project. It was my Dad's birthday this week so it was inevitable that a cooked breakfast was going to be eaten. I finished my week with a relaxing walk along the promenade, living so close to the sea, you don't always appreciate what you have so close to you but I don't think I could live anywhere without being near the sea.

So that was it this week, let me know what you've been up to this past week and if you want more photos be sure to check out my instagram account @givinglemons.

Rachel XO

No comments:

Post a Comment