Friday 3 October 2014

AUTUMN HOME WISHLIST



1.Stags head cushion 2.Huckleberry Cookbook 3.Orly Keily Canisters 4.Checked Throw 5.Copper Basket 6.Coasters set

Autumn officially started on the 23rd September, however the sun has stayed around a little longer, drawing out the end of the beautiful summer that has past. Autumn in my eyes doesn't start until October, when the mornings are crisp, the sun lights up the dew ridden spiders webs and rusty coloured leaves fall to the ground. It could possibly be my favourite season of the year, and for that reason I have pulled together a few of my favourite finds that I feel give your home that autumnal feel.

I love a good coffee table read hence why this Huckleberry cookbook has featured in this post, position the throw over your sofa and finish with a pair of stag cushions as well as scattered fir cones and conkers and your living room is fit for autumn!

Do you have a favourite season? Rachel XO

No comments:

Post a Comment