Saturday 18 October 2014

THIS WEEK IN PICTURES #3


This week I have had a very chilled and relaxed week, there has been less work and college, which meant more time for me and for me to spend with my family.

I have been out on my bike most days, enjoying the nice weather whilst it lasts, used my favourite fruit to make a tarte au citron, which still needs a bit of something to perfect. Being at home during the day means that I can make some nice lunches instead of just a sandwich, which this week included warm carrot soup with homemade bread and poached egg on toast, yum! I also fearfully attempted making cookies again which let me tell you did not turn out good, I don't know what it is but I just can't make cookies, but for now I'll stick to cake.

For more pictures follow me on instagram @givinglemons
Rachel XO


No comments:

Post a Comment