Thursday 11 September 2014

LET ME INTRODUCE











Hello there! I have decided to start my own blog after reading so many others and enjoying the freedom they provide, inspiring the reader on a myriad of subjects from the latest fashion finds to discovering hidden places within the world. 


Giving Lemons will be my place to inspire you readers, ticking my to do's off 'The List'. This list is composed of varying topics including travel, baking, adventures and personal achievements, which will all be recorded on this blog along with various other posts. 

 

The name of this blog may be slightly misleading but there is a lot of meaning to it. The famous quote,

'When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade', 

has been my life motto. From a very early age my mum always imposed this upon me and this is what I hope to do for you. Provide you with inspiration and a can-do attitude so that you can do whatever you want and become to person you want to be, no matter your situation.
 
So stick with me on this new adventure, I can't promise it will be easy, but I can promise it will be inspiring!

Rachel xo













No comments:

Post a Comment