Thursday 2 October 2014

BUNDT TIN LUSTING



Source 1 & 2

Since finally getting round to using my bundt tin for the first time yesterday, I have become a little obsessed with the tins to say the least. Here I have compiled my list of favourite bundt tins and where you can buy them. I have my eye on the holiday tree bundt tin, for Christmas this would be lovely to make a gingerbread cake in.


Source 3

I love simplicity and the heritage bundt tin just captures this so perfectly, I think this tin would make for a great lemon drizzle, dusted with icing sugar or maybe a lemon and poppy seed cake. The jubilee bundt tin is just a whole load of wow, with all the small indents this would make for such a lavish creation drizzled with syrups and icings, cascading down the sides.

 Source 4

I think its so powerful how just looking at the shape of a different tin can inspire you so much to create different styles of cakes. Will you be picking up any bundt tins soon?

Rachel XO

No comments:

Post a Comment